Terms & Conditions
Online Payments (Cart System)
- Orders are placed online using our cart system and paid for using SagePay or PayPal
- Unless you qualify for free collection, you send your order to us at your expense.
- We process your order and scan / convert your photos / slides / negatives
- If you have supplied us with more photos / slides / negatives / videos than you have paid for we will notify you and ask for payment to cover the difference
- Once we have received payment in full, your order will be sent back to you.
- All pricing displayed and charged includes VAT
- Minimum Order Value – please don’t be offended but we have a minimum order value. We have to take off VAT, and credit card charges, so have set £20.00 as a minimum fee to exclude return shipping by Courier.
Preparing Your Photos
- Loose photos should be kept clean and free from dust & blue-tack
- Loose photos should be packed in large bundles or their original envelopes
- We will charge £2 per folder for any packs of photos with less than 20 photos
- You agree not to send your photos in plastic boxes and will package in cardboard or padded envelopes / packs
- Loose photos should be loose and we will charge £30 per hour for any preparartion charges including removing from albums or plastic wallets or cleaning of photos.
- Any damage caused to our scanners by very dirty photos (to a negigent level) will be chargeable
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with the results of the scanning we provide for you then you must notify us either by email or telephone at the earliest opportunity. We will then look at your concerns. We have very high standards or work and will do all we can to ensure you are 100% satisfied. In the first instance we will attempt to correct any issues by rescanning or reconverting any media prior to any discussions of refunds.
If you qualify for free collection, we will send in UPS (United Parcel Services) to collect your order. You must secure your photos / slides etc securely in a box. that can withstand courier transit. It is your responsibility to make sure you securely tape the box up and that there is sufficient padding inside the box. Our free collection is for one box only up to 25KG in weight, measuring no more than 70cm squared. Additional boxes are charged at £10 per box.
Unless you have opted for a Fast Track service we cannot guarantee time scales for processing as our levels of business vary. We do try to complete all orders of 1000 photos or less in 10 working days. Photo orders of over 5000 photos may take up to 4 weeks.
We usually return all orders using UPS (United Parcel Services). You must supply a return address where somebody is available to sign for your order. We recommend work addresses. Although at checkout the international shipping price will be charged at 35 GBP we cannot guarantee this will be the lowest price and you ship to us in the knowledge that you will pay any difference.
We undertake never to publish your photos or images in any of our websites or with any third paty company or third party websites. Your confidentiality is guaranteed.
We do not wish to scan any images that could cause our staff discomfort or trauma. This would include hardcore pornagraphic images, scenes of animal brutality, medical or scenes of crime images including decapitations or dead people. If we receive any images that we deem to be illegal in this country (vulnerable children etc) we will report this to the authorities.
Breach of Copyright
We do not wish to knowingly, or otherwise, breach a professional photographer’s copyright. Please only send us images for conversion that you own the copyright on. If we suspect we are in breach on any images we will not scan them.